Wet’n’Wild Hawaii open daily for Spring Break March 15-28
Sponsored by Wet’n’Wild Hawaii
Ready to have some fun this Spring Break? Wet’n’Wild will be open daily from March 15-28! HI Now hosts Kanoe Gibson and Kainoa Carlson went to check out the new food and fun you can have at the water park.
Renting a cabana at Wet’n’Wild really takes a day of fun to the next level. Parents can sit back and watch some TV while the kids run around the park. You can even have food delivered right to your door! New food offerings this Spring Break include furikake french fries, Hawaiian plates, and the Meat Lover’s Quesadilla! A cabana is a great way to give your family a home base during your visit to give you that peace of mind.
Wet’n’Wild will also be open with extended hours from 10:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. on March 20-26. On March 20 and March 26, you can even enjoy Dive’n’Movies starting at dusk! Saturday, March 20, watch The Croods: A New Age, and on Friday, March 26, watch Cinderella.
Before you go, be sure to pick up your 2021 season pass! Free upgrades to the Gold Pass are still available or upgrade for just $5 more to the Big Kahuna Season Pass and get $600 in cardholder benefits like:
– Unlimited visits through December 31
– FREE covered parking starting in April and reserved stall on a first come, first served basis.
– FREE refillable sport bottle with $1.99 soft drink fill all season long.
– FREE admission to 17 Dive’n’Movie Nights (Five more movie nights added in 2021)
– Two FREE digital tickets for a family member or a friend. (First ticket valid from 4/2 – 5/30/21 and second ticket from 8/1 – 9/26/21)
– FREE Bodyboard rides on the Flowrider on select days throughout the 2021 season
– Two 50 percent off cabana rental coupons with purchase of four or more passes
– 50 percent off Chief’s Luau
– $14.99 discounted tickets for friends on select dates throughout 2021
For more information on new health and safety measures, events and promotions details, visit wetnwildhawaii.com.
The post Wet’n’Wild Hawaii open daily for Spring Break March 15-28 appeared first on HI Now.