‘Sunset Market’ Brings Local Culinary Artisans and Farmers to South Maui
Beginning Oct. 1, local culinary artists, merchants and farmers will hold a monthly “Sunset Market” at Wailea Village, where kamaʻaina and visitors will be able to connect, support and enjoy fresh produce and delicious eats.
SWIPE LEFT OR RIGHT
- Billy Aloha: Resort wear combining tropical loud aesthetics with clean modern lines.
- Brekkie Bowls: Healthy acai bowls and super smoothies.
- Hannie Joy & Co.: All-natural, safe and clean skincare products.
- Kitoko Pastry & Catering: Enjoy delicious contemporary Maui and Japanese fusion cuisine.
- Kuʻia Chocolates: Delicious chocolates made from single-origin cacao at its Lahaina chocolate factory.
- Macadamia Nut Milk: Fresh, pure and amazingly delicious macadamia nut beverages.
- Maui Balsamic Vinegars and Oils: Surprise your tastes buds with bottles of vinegar and oils infused with jalapeno, chili, hibiscus, honey-ginger, watermelon, acai, bacon, cilantro, lilikoi or spicy mango.
- Maui Cookie Lab: Enjoy cookies that are hand-crafted, simple in flavors and using the best ingredients with a dash of creativity.
- Maui Ono Donuts: Delicious and whimsical plant-based donuts.
- Maui Pineapple Store: Official store of Maui Gold Pineapple offering everyday bags, apparel, gifts and toys.
- Maui Sun Teas: Made in Maui teas
- ‘Okoʻa Farms: Family-owned farm in Kula dedicated to growing authentic and diverse foods.
- Outrigger Pizza: As seen on The Food Network, it’s Hawaiʻi’s first mobile woodfired pizza.
- Studio Flora: Wondrous Maui nature-driven floral designs for weddings, birthdays and special occasions.