News

News

Social Media Marketing And Facebook

Our Atlanta digital marketing crew knows the importance of social media marketing today; in fact, it’s become one of the most common marketing tactics among companies of all sizes. It’s important to create plenty of amazing content to share with friends, fans and followers, but often words just aren’t enough. This is especially true on Facebook, where even the greatest content can come across as simply words – if, in fact, anyone comes across them at all. What to do?

Create videos, but be sure to do it the RIGHT way. You may not know it but Facebook users watch about 100 million hours of video on a daily basis. This is huge, so brands should take advantage of the opportunity! Let’s break it down even further.

Did you know that only about 15% of users actually listen to the audio or narration of a video when watching? Since that leaves 85% watching but not listening, it’s important to make sure you get your message across to those users. This can be accomplished by using copy or adding captions to your videos. Of course you do want to narrate for those few who do actually listen as well.

Keep it short. Short and to the point is what users want when watching Facebook videos, so to ensure you engage your audience keep it between 60 and 90 seconds.

Keeping it short is also true of the introduction to your video. Create an introduction that’s just five or 10 words and compels the user to dive right in to the video.

Take advantage of carousel page posts, especially if your campaign includes several landing pages. A carousel makes it possible for you to include several headlines, links and images as a collection in a single post the user can browse to see what’s most interesting or relevant to them.

It may not be possible to create videos as often as you would like, but even in posts containing primarily text be sure to include an image. People’s eyes are drawn to color and visual aspects of content, and tend to skip right past text that’s on its own.

Make the most of your Facebook social media marketing efforts with these tips; we believe they will work to boost your brand and engage more users!

For all of your web design, social media marketing and content needs, trust EBB Web Design to take your success to a whole new level.

Enter your Email Address

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

DON’T MISS OUT!
Subscribe To Newsletter
Be the first to get latest updates and exclusive content straight to your email inbox.
Stay Updated
Give it a try, you can unsubscribe anytime.
close-link