Senior Marketing Executive at SDIL Nigeria
SDIL – Our client, a leading major player in the Nigeria Power Support industry and distributors of world class Automatic Voltage Regulators (Stabilizers), DELTA UPS/Inverter/AVR (Turkey) for more than 20 years is seeking for qualified candidates in her bid of expansion of operations, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
- As a Senior Marketing Executive you directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by opening new opportunities in the bid to increase the company’s profit margin.
- You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service
- The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks
- You are responsible to provide client/market information that will enable regional management to create local business strategy and approach
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- You have 3-6 years of experience in selling IT products Solar panels,Inverters etc
- A OND/B.Sc in Social sciences or Sciences.
- You are passionate about technology and willing to learn new things and technologies
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, in the local language and English
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to
- push own limits
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Age range: 25 – 35 years
Very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: