Updated: October 4, 2022
The Inventory and Controls team is part of Global Procurement Operations within Global Procurement. The primary focus of our team is the development, maintenance, improvement and integration of controls to comply with the global purchasing standard and Vendor Management Program Standard. The teammate in this role will ensure the control process complies with enterprise policies, mitigate current and future risks, properly document and report metrics, and ultimately execute BAU control process as designed.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
• Reviewing large datasets, researching vendor details, consolidating process results.
• Managing business process workflow and status updates.
• Effectively communicating and promoting adherence to policies and standards.
• Partnering with LOBs to obtain timely response.
• Learning complex processes and technology solutions.
• Business partner training.
• Reviewing data and reporting metrics.
• This position requires extensive business partnering with FAKC Research teams, LOB partners, Third Party Operations, project teams, Compliance and Audit, Category Managers, Sourcing, Vendor Managers, Accounts Payable.
• Excellent business partner relationship skills including the ability to interact and communicate within all levels of an organization.
• Excellent analytical and data management skills.
• Technical, attention to detail.
• Ability to learn, develop and troubleshoot
• Independent, self-directed, proactive.
• Global focus, culturally sensitive.
• Works well in a team setting including virtual teams.
• Strong Microsoft application skills (Excel, Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Ariba, VIPR and BICS experience a plus.