Now Recruiting: Search Marketing Executive in Lincoln – Website and Marketing Blog
Due to our ongoing expansion into multiple markets and sectors, we are opening a new role in our digital marketing team in Lincoln.
£20-25,000 Salary (DoE) + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital and an ambition to succeed in competitive environment. The Search Marketing Executive will be responsible for increasing traffic and conversion to a number of client’s websites through improving Paid Search and SEO tactics.
This is an exciting opportunity in which the successful candidate will work on a variety of high profile campaigns. If you are someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can work as part of a team then get in touch.
The focus for the role will be to continually deliver efficient and better optimised Natural Search activity and PPC campaigns resulting in driving down our client’s CPA and further improving the ROI. This is a results driven role and we’ll need you to be able to demonstrate this type of achievement in your previous roles.
You will work with the Client Services team to drive the PPC and Organic strategy and to ensure that selected clients meet their traffic and conversion targets. Weekly reporting and regular updates with the Client Services Manager and Client Team to discuss monthly projections and results.
– At least 1 year PPC experience in an online retail environment or agency with proven results
– Regular bid management across all networks
– A/B Testing of adverts across all networks
– Identify potential new keywords / campaigns & set up across all networks
– Bulk Editing / Upload of new campaigns
– Commercial focus to ensure maximum ROI and driving down CPA’s
– Knowledge and usage of Paid Search Editor Tools for all the major engines
– Budgetary management skills
– Ability to rank websites across a variety of competitive markets
– Reach target key word rankings to drive traffic to clients website
– Knowledge of Best Practice
– Delivery of content oriented link building activities
– Identify content partnership opportunities
– Liaison with relevant teams within the agency to ensure content is SEO friendly
– Work with Client teams to plan SEO objectives and ensure they are implemented
– First class Understanding of Google Analytics
– Multi-attribution modelling
– Onsite conversion / funnel analysis
– Have a strong commercial awareness
– Strong analytical ability and communication skills
– Compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports KPI reports
– Advanced Excel skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with internal teams and clients
– Basic HTML coding experience
– Google Adwords Professional qualification
– Understanding of the B2B marketing techniques and factors
– Understanding and use of online conversion / MVT tools
– Multi-lingual (particularly German, French, Spanish.)
– Have an understanding of web development
In addition to the role responsibilities, the company offers a great benefits package with performance related bonuses, new offices in city centre location, social events, regular pay and role reviews.
To find out more or apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 30th April 2014
We do not accept Candidate CVs from recruitment agencies that are not already approved by and engaged with us. Thank you.