There are now at least three different providers actively aiding in Medical response to the needs of those in the West Maui community.
Kaiser Permanente will be providing medical services to KP members and non-members at several locations in Lahaina:
- Kaiser Permanente’s Mobile Health Vehicle located at Lahaina Gateway (Providing limited medical services, pediatric services, and OB/GYN services from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week. OB/GYN services will be offered every Friday beginning Aug. 18).
- Kaiser Permanente First Aid Station located at the Hyatt Regency Lahaina, Lahaina Ballroom (Providing limited medical services from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week).
- Kaiser Permanente First Aid Station located at Nāpili Market (Providing limited medical services 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., seven days a week).
Thereʻs also service at the Wailuku War Memorial Shelter:
- Kaiser Permanente First Aid Station located at the War Memorial Gym (Providing limited medical services 24/7
Pharmacy courier services will be available at all four sites. More information is available at kp.org/hawaii.
For prescription refills, members can visit kp.org/pharmacy or call 808-643-7979. Pharmacy locations at our Maui Lani or Wailuku medical offices.
- Maui Lani Medical Office pharmacy: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wailuku Medical Office pharmacy: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. (Closed from noon to 1 p.m.)
Starting Monday, Aug. 14, Kaiser Permanente will provide medical services to KP members and non-members at three locations in Lahaina. Pharmacy courier services will be available at all three sites. These locations are open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week. For details, visit at kp.org/hawaii.
Maui Health Continues Outpatient Clinics for the West Side Community
Update: 11:53 a.m., Aug. 14, 2023
As of this morning, Maui Health’s Community Response Team has relocated from Nāpili Park to Nāpili Plaza. The team will continue to provide first aid, wound care, health and wellness checks, and pharmacy services for community members on the west side at two locations, Nāpili Plaza and Lahaina Gateway.
The two clinic locations are scheduled to be operational for the remainder of the week to provide free medical care to all community members in need, regardless of health insurance.
What: Maui Health Community Medical Clinic (West Side)
Providing first aid, wound care, health and wellness checks, and pharmacy services including baby formula for all community members in need, regardless of health insurance.
Who: Maui Health clinicians and physicians
When: Monday, August 14 – Friday, August 18, 2023
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: Lahaina Gateway and Napili Plaza
Outpatient medical care was provided yesterday, Sunday, August 13, at Lahaina Gateway and Napili Plaza, serving a few dozen residents and visitors. Medical needs ranged from minor cuts and burns, to wound care and dressing changes, and medication refill requests.
Maui Health hospitals, Maui Memorial Medical Center, Kula Hospital and Lanai Community Hospital, remain fully operational and have adequate capacity, including staff, to meet the needs of our community.
Our patients in our hospitals and our friends and neighbors affected by the fires are all part of our beloved Maui community; we are committed to doing whatever we can to provide safe, quality, and compassionate care to all who need it.
Maui Health will continue to evaluate locations for clinics as the needs of the community evolve and will provide updates via our website atwww.mauihealth.org/wildfire and social media channels.
Minit Medical: Opening urgent care in the Lahaina Gateway this morning, Aug. 14. The group will be working directly with Mauiola Pharmacy to get prescriptions out to patients immediately in West Maui. Staff can also care for all other urgent care needs.