Updated: October 5, 2022
Maui County announced today that its real property tax payment windows at the Maui County Service Center in Kahului are closed until further notice amid the current COVID-19 surge.
“This is to ensure the health and safety of customers and County of Maui employees while the ongoing surge of COVID-19 cases continues throughout Maui County and the State of Hawaiʻi,” the news release said.
Taxpayers with transactions that require in-person attendance will be serviced by appointment only.
Other options to make real property tax payments include the following:
- Online: www.mauicounty.gov/rptpayments. Credit card, debit card and electronic check are accepted. Convenience fee applies.
- Phone: 1-844-471-7326. Credit card, debit card and electronic check are accepted. Convenience fee applies.
- AutoPay: To enroll, fill out an application at www.mauicounty.gov/576 and click “automatic payment option” or call 808-270-7697 to request a mailed form.
- Mail (with original payment coupon): County of Maui, Real Property Tax Collections, P.O. Box 29760, Honolulu, HI 96820-2160.
- Mail (without original payment coupon): County of Maui, Treasury Division, 110 ‘Ala‘ihi St., Suite 108, Kahului, HI 96732.
- Designated drop box: No cash, please. Your canceled check is your receipt. Visit the front entrance of County of Maui Service Center at 110 ‘Ala‘ihi St., Kahului, or the front entrance of Kalana O Maui at 200 South High St., Wailuku.
For questions, call the Real Property Tax Collection Office at 808-270-7697, email at maui.RPTC@co.maui.hi.us or visit www.mauipropertytax.com.