Marketing Manager job – Allbound – Phoenix, AZ
At Allbound, we’re passionate about providing the best solutions for our customers. This responsibility sits on the shoulders of each team member who we value greatly.
We thrive off feedback, take pride in constantly improving, and are focused building a successful company that makes a difference in the world.
Allbound is looking for a data and revenue-driven Marketing Manager to serve as a key piece of our company’s growth and market dominance and add value to every part of the marketing and sales funnel.
The ideal candidate for this role is eager to work for a Phoenix-based SaaS startup that is poised for continued growth. Our future Marketing Manager is seeking both an opportunity for advancement within Allbound’s marketing team and has an understanding of the Channel environment and Partner Relationship Management (PRM) industry.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Help optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, sales, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular paid and organic social campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our paid and organic channels.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Marketo marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid and organic programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Execute project management within various areas of trade shows and company events
- BA/BS degree preferred
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation or equivalent
- Proficient in Marketing Automation Software (Marketo preferred) and integrating those systems with the tech stack
- Event coordination and management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker, and writing skills to create and produce content
- Technically capable with a desire to improve processes and ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance Program
- Health Reimbursement Account
Allbound is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at Allbound are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.