Kaunoa Senior Services Offering Online Classes via Zoom in July
Kaunoa Senior Services is offering online classes via Zoom in June for seniors 55 years old and older.
- Stretching at 9 a.m. on Tuesdays
- Yoga at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays
- Interval Training at 9 a.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Strength Training at 11 a.m. on Wednesdays
- Calligraphy at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesdays
- Low-impact Aerobics at 9 a.m. on Thursdays
- Conditioning Exercises at 10 a.m. on Thursdays
- Range of Motion Exercises at 11:30 a.m. on Thursdays
- Short Yang Tai Chi at 1:30 p.m. on Thursdays (experience required)
- Zumba at 11 a.m. on Fridays
- Sewing at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13
- Growing Tillandsias (air plants) at 11 a.m. on Thursday, July 15
- Understanding the Cloud at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 20
- Smart and Sustainable Garden Pest Control at 11 a.m. on Thursday, July 22
- Who Gets Tutu’s Handmade Quilts? at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 27
- Crochet at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, July 27
Signed waivers are required for exercise classes.
For more information and to register call 270-7308 or 270-4310.
Kaunoa is a division of Maui County’s Department of Housing and Human Concerns.