Job Vacancy: Online Marketing Working Student // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Online Marketing Working Student (f/m) to join our team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for numbers, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a good sense of humor. You will:
- Support on Adwords activities – SEM.
- Execute performance marketing optimization.
- Help with feed creation and management.
- Assist in other online marketing channels (Product listing ads, Affiliate, Social Media).
- Support the SEO team in keyword research (via Google Adwords and other tools).
- Support on CRM activities (e-mail creation and reporting).
- Market analysis.
- You speak English and German on a proficient level. Italian / German / Spanish / French is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with MS Excel.
- A self-driven work attitude, ability to pay attention to details, and a sense of urgency.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Online marketing experience is not required, but a strong analytical mindset and excellent writing skills are an essential pre-requisite.
- Experience with Google Adwords, copywriting or content writing is a plus.
What We Offer
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy.
- Opportunities for advancement, independence and the autonomy to take on responsibility.
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, massage and more.
Interested in the role? Please apply via our career portal (under https://pamono- jobs.personio.de/job/93214). Don’t forget to attach your CV, a short motivation letter and relevant credentials. We look forward to hearing from you!