Job Vacancy: Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) // Movinga GmbH
We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like. Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures, and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER (m/f)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernize and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for an Online Marketing Manager (m/f) within our marketing team to start right away.
- Coordinating performance marketing initiatives in several markets: from strategy development to execution and ongoing campaign management
- Setting up campaigns, opportunity scouting, media buying, bid managing, keyword optimizing, tracking and reporting
- Ad creation and optimization, technical setup
- You are passionate about performance, marketing, and automation
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in Online Marketing
- You are creative, analytical and have an affinity for numbers
- You are a team player, have a results-oriented way of working and like to take the initiative
- You communicate fluently in German, French or Swedish and have a good command of English
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Display Network
- You are capable of leveraging the abilities of the channel to meet branding and performance objectives
What we offer
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.