Job Vacancy: Marketing Intern // SmileBack
We’re SmileBack, a fast growing, post-revenue SaaS start-up in Berlin with an awesome customer satisfaction feedback platform. SmileBack is used by hundreds of companies in the US, UK, Australia, and New Zealand. We believe in people-first technology, which is why we built an easy-to-use, integrated product that helps companies listen better to their clients.
We’re looking for a brilliant Marketing Intern (m/f, full-time, 3 months) to join us here in Berlin. This is an internship unlike many others: it’s a chance to think big and implement your ideas, all while working directly with the company’s Managing Director.
As part of your role you will:
- Perform an in-depth review of all marketing activities and assets and develop a highly-practical marketing plan
- Create and populate an editorial calendar for blog content
- Help us build out our freelancer network
- Perform market analyses for entry into new segments (we are launching our product onto new platforms)
- Help to increase the number of inbound qualified leads and the general visibility of our brand
- Write and edit copy
- Identify and contact influencers and bloggers in the area of customer satisfaction
- Give our social media accounts a much-needed reboot
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary (Bachelor’s, Master’s) program in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related major which requires you to do an internship (in Germany, this is called a Pflichtpraktikum)
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Graphic design, Photoshop, video/photography skills are a huge asset
- Highly detail- and solution-oriented with a bias towards producing results
- Professional fluency in English
- Eligible for work authorization in Germany
- Available to start soon
This is a paid internship of 1,000 EUR per month.
As an employer, we’re committed to investing in our team members. We embrace the various backgrounds that make individuals unique and strive to create a work environment that enables our employees to expand their own skills and experience.
Beyond offering competitive pay, we also have some top-notch perks that we created based on what our employees want and value. We have a team lunch every Thursday, on-site head and neck massages, and find reasons to get the team out of the office from time to time. Our dress code is relaxed. We are determined to help you be happy and thrive.
If this sounds like the type of company you’d succeed in, we’d love to hear from you!