Job Vacancy: Marketing Analytics Manager // GetYourGuide
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager with expertise in Marketing to join our Analytics mission in Berlin. At GetYourGuide we love data and constantly experiment, track and measure everything we do! In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your craft, grow your team, and deliver insights and tools that have a significant impact on the business.
The Marketing Analytics team enables a large organization to take action based on data. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of consumer analytics and marketing automation supporting all marketing channels (SEM/SEO, Display, Email, Onsite, Affiliates, Social etc.). We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact and take pride in the insights we generate.
- Develop and grow a diverse group of data analysts helping them reach their full potential
- Work together with the team to set goals, plan roadmaps, and achieve results across responsibilities such as attribution modeling, forecasting, reporting or incrementality testing
- Lead the design, development and implementation of analytics initiatives within the Marketing and Product organizations, in close collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Lead the development of analytics and reporting standards, driving the quality of our data and insights forward
- Bring excellent people onboard by actively involving yourself in hiring for your own and other teams in the company
- 2+ years of experience leading, hiring, organizing and mentoring teams of analytics individuals
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics, with a track record of driving analysis towards business and product decisions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills, with ability to champion a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Experience executing projects using programming languages such as SQL, R or Python and big data tools such as Spark, Hadoop or Hive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as well as strong interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with Scala, Spark and Looker
- Experience in a B2C startup environment (travel or e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Work on a product that helps craft memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged, and open-minded co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Annual external training budget – always be learning
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Well-stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we’re using to change the way the world travels.