International Business Festival, 12th
EVENT:International Business Festival 2018
DATE: Tuesday 12th – Thursday 28th June
LOCATION: Exhibition Centre Liverpool, Kings Dock, Liverpool, L3 4FP
WHY?: The festival covers 55 events over the three weeks, bringing over 30,000 professionals together with over 200 speakers, all packed into nine days. Providing innovation, insight, practical knowledge and guidance, the festival helps you to take your business to the next level whilst providing an invaluable amount of networking opportunities.
TICKETS: One day pass – £50, nine day pass – £150. Book your tickets here.
The festival is carried out over nine days, spread over three weeks, to bring you informative sessions that will help to boost your business knowledge, give you the opportunity to make new connections and motivate and inspire you with fresh ideas to grow your business.
This is the perfect event for all business leaders and professionals, buyers, innovators and investors to discuss the things that ignite them in business. At the festival there are so many great business opportunities up for grabs, from securing investment, generating leads and learning new tactics to unique challenges, future inspiration and discussing the latest trends.
NINE HIGH-GROWTH INDUSTRY THEMED DAYS
Each of the nine days will play host to a unique theme:
- Global Economics, 12th June
- Urbanisation & Cities, 13th June
- Sustainable Energy, 14th June
- Future Transport, 19th June
- Manufacturing, 20th June
- Global Logistics & Shipping, 21st June
- Health & Life Sciences, 26th June
- Creative Industries, 27th June
- Sport, Culture & Travel, 28th June
INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE EXHIBITORS
The festival will gather up to 100 world-leading companies, institutions and trade & investment bodies, including University of Leeds, University of Liverpool, CMI, Orega, Rugby League World Cup 2021, SenTek and many more.
Each exhibitor will be showcasing their ideas, products and services and will be open for discussion to answer any questions you may have about their business throughout the festival.
The festival will host over 50 major global events and conferences, each just a stone’s throw from the main venue. These events include:
- World Forum for Foreign Investment
- Online Dispute Resolution for Business-Justice Re-Imagined
- Future Global Opportunities for UK Tourism
- Scale-Up Britain
- We Need to Talk About… The Global Future of Business
- Fintech North
- Global Smart City Summit
- International Property Forum
- Global Renewable Energy Supply Chain Conference
- TEDX Liverpool: Together We Face the Future
- Liverpool City Region Skills Show
- The Space Age: A Global Revolution
- Global Angel Investment Summit
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Food and Drink Exporters Association
- The Manufacturer Software Connect
- International Maritime Forum
- Automotive Leaders Summit
- International Robotic Showcase
- Shetrades Global
- Transforming Healthcare – Everybody’s Business
- Accessing the Asian Music Markets
- Major Events Summit,
and many more… You can see the full program of hosted events here.
The event also includes a massive range of successful and inspiring business professionals, each attending the event to share their unique ideas, risks they’ve taken and rules they’ve broken in order to innovate and grow their brand. Click .
The event has previously seen over £500m worth of business deals made, £87m worth of exports secured and £250m sales generated.
One day pass for £50 or full festival pass £150. Book your tickets here.
The International Business Festival in three minutes: