Interim Chief Marketing Officer (iCMO)
Share the post “Interim Chief Marketing Officer (iCMO) – St. Paul Park, MN”
MarketPro has partnered with an innovative high-growth fintech company to find an Interim Chief Marketing Officer to accelerate their growth. Based in St. Paul Park, MN the Interim Chief Marketing Officer is to be a key strategic advisor to the executive team and set both the overall marketing strategy and implementation plan.
The Interim Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for developing a corporate marketing strategy and working alongside other members of the senior management team to articulate and execute the Company’s positioning and messaging as it looks to continue its high-growth.
The Interim Chief Marketing Officer will own all marketing, including; demand generation, brand, marketing operations, market analysis and strategy, marketing communications, channel marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, marketing tech stack and salesforce enablement.
To be successful in this marketing executive search role, you will need to be a marketing visionary who is excited about strategic planning, implementation and hiring a top team, as you are about analytics and measurement of results.
Top candidates must have driven results increasing customer acquisition, user activation, building a brand and have B2B marketing expertise.
- Demand Generation: Significantly grow acquisition funnel
- Enhance corporate brand strategy, campaign, collateral, programs and materials for evangelizing the company vision
- Sales Enablement: Looking for ongoing improvement of messaging
- Continue Building and Optimization of Marketing Tech Stack
- Define and prioritize product roadmaps by generating and synthesizing customer insights, user research, market data, and business strategy
- Transform how we engage and influence audiences, and identify incremental growth opportunities by creating, executing and leading-edge modern marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Build, develop, motivate, and mentor a full service marketing team capable of converting high-level marketing strategies into reality
- Engage and manage outside resources when necessary
- Develop and monitor the marketing budget and provide comprehensive reporting and campaign metrics
- Identify emerging business and consumer trends, technologies and develop strategies and marketing plans to enable the organization to meet objectives while enhancing the customer experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of professional marketing & management experience, and will have a successful track record of building and leading a lean team within a well-regarded and payments / fintech company while driving growth
- Strong ability to hire, mentor and lead a team of A players
- Experience with digital market/lead generation techniques including email, social media, chat, SEM/SEO and blogs
- Solution-oriented recommendations combining analytics and imagination to drive marketing strategies
- Solid experience managing budgets across multiple departments, establishing effective metrics and business processes
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
- Proven track record delivering innovative, creative and integrated marketing plans that increase awareness, and drive demand generation
- Demonstrated experience reporting on plan results to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Analytical, with the ability use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and thrive in a dynamic high-growth company
This is a contract-to-hire position.
, , , , , , ,