ICO Marketing and airdrops : Augusta Free Press
ICO Marketing and airdrops
Front Page » Business » ICO Marketing and airdrops
Join AFP’s 112,000+ followers on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
News, press releases, letters to the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising inquiries: email@example.com
Before going in details about ICO Marketing, let’s understand what is an ICO?
ICO: ICO stands for Initial Coin Offering is a way for startups to crowdfund capital via selling their own token in exchange of either Bitcoin or Ethereum. In other words, ICO is primarily a fundraising process for startsups to build cryptocurrency businesses.
ICO Marketing: ICO Marketing is a strategy used by blockchain startups to create awareness about the new token/coin to the people by using different advertising methods.
Airdrops: Airdrops is a process of distributing tokens or coins to the current cryptocurrency holders for free.
How marketing is getting is more difficult for ICO?
In the last one year, there are lots of unusual things happened in the cryptocurrency market.
Some of the most popular social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook have banned the Cryptocurrency ads. Apart from this, search engine giant, Google has also banned the Cryptocurrency ads.
A lot of blockchain startups were using social media platforms in order to gain customers. However, as they are banning ads, now ICO marketing is getting difficult. Hence, these ICO’s need a new way of marketing.
Apart from this, there are lots of regulations are being placed on the ICO in various countries worldwide. Also, some of the countries have also banned the Cryptocurrency completely.
ICO’s need a new way of marketing
There are still different ways to do ICO Marketing. Here is the list:
- Reddit: Build an amazing community on Reddit and engage with the users regularly. As soon as you win the trust of users, it will lead to ICO successes.
- Facebook Groups: Even if Facebook has banned the ICO advertising, there are plenty of Groups which are built for people having interest in cryptocurrency, ICO and Blockchain. Hence, you can build a strong community here also.
- Twitter: It is one of the fastest growing social media platform and large number of people are using it for advertising. Even if, advertisement are banned, you can still, create an appropriate page on Twitter and post regular updates about the ICO.
- Telegram: Another popular social media platform and used by various communities for marketing. On Telegram you can create your own channel and post regular updates about the ICO.
- Specialized Forums: Some of the well-known forums such as https://bitcointalk.org/ is being read by crypto enthusiast regularly. Hence you can list your ICO on various popular forms and gain audience.
- Linkedin Groups: There are large number of LinkedIn Groups on Cryptocurrency. Hence, you can provide details about your ICO on all of these groups.
- Quora Discussions: Quora is one of the most effective channel for covering ICO. You can post details on special threads meant for ICO.
- Email Marketing: You can also send details about the ICO to all of your potential customers via Email Marketing.
- SEO Strategy: Build a proper website by considering On-Page and Off-Page SEO Factors. Later, do proper SEO and get listed on various search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Airdrops: You can also provide free tokens/ coins to the people in the beginning. This is one of the best way to get audience.
Hence, you can follow all the above mentioned tactics to do appropriate ICO Marketing. By following all the tactics, you will lead your ICO for success.
- Bounties: With bounties crypto enthusiast can complete task to earn tokens. Similar to the “Wild West bounty hunter”, where a person had to catch a criminal to earn a bounty. Nowadays in crypto, people complete a job to earn tokens.
Trusted sources for Airdrops & Bounties are:
- AirdropAlert TelegramBountiesAlert