Updated: September 29, 2022
Suggest a Topic
How to Scale Your Content Marketing
In episode #818, we discuss steps to scaling your content marketing. Tune in to hear each step you need to take to make sure your content ranks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress!
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:How to Scale Your Content Marketing
- [01:18] Step 2: Go out and hire writers. The editor may be able to help with this.
- [01:36] Always hire the editor first.
- [01:48] Step 3: Have the writers submit topic ideas.
- [02:15] Remember the.
- [02:30] Step 4: Hire someone who helps with promoting.
- [02:48] Step 5: Come up with rubrics for content guidelines and promotion.
- [03:02] Once you have a system or guideline, there will be a consistent voice, tone, and format for your blog.
- [03:30] Once again, reference the Content Reusage Framework to repurpose your work.
- [04:03] Step 6: Have a content calendar.
- [04:15] Once the content is out, you promote it. All of this should be in the calendar.
- [04:52] That’s it for today!
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Do you spend money on Google or Facebook ads?
How much do you spend per month in USD?
Would you like a free 15 minute consultation to increase your ROI?
Get advice from our experts
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that helps companies like Uber, Amazon and Salesforce grow their revenues online using SEO and paid advertising.
Thank you for answering this poll. You may also be interested in Marketing School, a daily podcast by Neil Patel & Eric Siu.
Listen to podcast
Get a special FREE version of Crazy Egg PLUS A Chance To Win A One Year Annual Subscription of Crazy Egg Each Week.
Tell Me more
“We really lean on Single Grain as an extension of our team, which enables us to increase our impact without increasing our headcount.”
Director of Marketing, Amazon Alexa
Do you want more organic traffic WITHOUT the hassle of creating more content and backlinks?