Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant Internship Salford Manchester
Are you a Marketing or Digital Media graduate entering the job market looking to set yourself apart from the crowd or an undergraduate student passionate about all things digital & seeking a work experience in the creative world?
If this sounds like you then send your C.V and photo to the email given below.
If you plan to pursue a career in Digital Marketing and advertising, an internship will not only allow you to acquire a range of skills but you will also gain valuable working knowledge in the fundamentals of online marketing, which will provide the foundations for a successful career.
As an intern in our marketing department, you will have the chance to learn these concepts
- Paid Advertising PPC campaign and Affiliate Marketing techniques to reach new customers and encourage repeat sales
- Fundamentals of Search Engine Marketing
- Creative writing & Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Social Media Optimisation (SMO) techniques, Email Marketing
- Landing page & conversion optimisation
- Effective copywriting
- Video editing and photoshop
- Brand Management, Development and Protection
- Implementation of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, placement)
- Usage of SWOT analysis and ability to asses markets situations
- Understanding the product portfolio and service marketing
what will you get?
– Hands-on work experience
– On the job training from experienced professionals
– A certificate of achievement (upon the completion of your internship)
– A business reference (upon the completion of your internship)
- Proficient in English writing and communication
- Graduate or currently studying (preferably Marketing/Business Management)
- A desire to gain experience in digital marketing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- A keen eye for detail
- Working to tight deadlines
- Can work and sit for long hours
- Experience in SEO or content writing (blogging, website, Vlogging) preferred
- Good manner over the phone
- A team player comfortable with working in a collaborative environment
- Any previous experience of PPC, SEO, Marketing or using a CRM system is a bonus
- Ability to work rapidly and adapt quickly to any situation
Minimum three months availability is required. You should have a valid UK work permit that allows you to volunteer full time (40 hours) in the UK.
CodifyMedia is unable to provide visa sponsorship to applicants. If you wish to join our internship program you must first already have secured a valid UK work permit.
Apply now to our Graduate marketing internship program
Note: No agencies please.