From business model to business success.
From business model to business success. We offer financing, mentoring and expertise to get your start-up off the ground. If you’re 18 – 30 and ready to launch a business, we’re here to help you.
Prosward Business in partnership with Startup Africa makes it easier for aspiring young business owners to secure financing. And we’ve partnered with the Business Development and equity investment firms to extend our support to you even further.
We offer lead investment opportunities for tech startups or ideas with a technological solution. But we can’t do it alone. We’re able to finance up to $5,000 per business. If you need more money, our partners and investor network may provide up to $50,000.
Prosward Business industry-leading mentoring offers expertise, resources and skill-building opportunities to take you and your business to the next level.
2 years of expert business mentoring can help you:
- Gain insight and perspective by having someone to bounce your ideas off;
- Identify opportunities and risks by learning from someone experienced;
- Focus on and strategically work towards your business vision.
- Grow your own business network and enhance your business acumen.
- Shorten your learning curve.
- Build confidence knowing you have someone in your corner.
Prosward Business is eager to support aspiring business owners aged 18 – 30 years old who are African citizens or permanent residents currently living in Africa. To determine if we’re the best fit for you, take a look at our basic eligibility criteria. Please note this is not a comprehensive list of Prosward Business Start-up Program eligibility criteria.
PINT/SIRP ( problem/solution; issues/insights; needs/resources; trends/positioning ideas.
Ideas must address problems, issues, needs (unmet) and trends. We challenge innovators to create solutions, insights, resources and positioning ideas using technology.
The Benefits of Becoming a Prosward Startup
Prosward offers education and development opportunities, online resources and in-house experts to help you launch and grow your business. We also host networking events with Startup Africa to help you gain connections in your industry and the start-up community.
HOW-TO’S & TEMPLATES
Use our Business Plan templates to create your business plan or ask our experts to provide assistance.
BUILD YOUR NETWORK
Attend workshops, meet other young entrepreneurs and gain peer advice. A start-up community is growing near you – join today!
Our knowledgeable Entrepreneurs-in-Residence help you turn your ideas into a viable business.
LOCAL SUPPORT WITH PARTNERS
Community partners can provide valuable small business resources and networking opportunities in your area.
Applying and What to Expect
You’ve read everything above, you’re interested and you may be eligible. It’s only fair to set your expectations to make sure we are the best fit for you and your business needs.
- 1 You’re going to register for our Start-up Program
- 2 You’re going to tell us about you and your business.
- 3 You’re going to share your DRAFT business model and cash flow with us. Don’t have one? Don’t worry, we’ll help.
- 4 We’re going to look at your credit and business plan to ensure they meet our eligibility requirements.
- 5 We’re going to ask you for supporting documents such as your final business plan and cash flow statement, business registration and ID.
- 6 You’re going to share your COMPLETE business plan and cash flow with us.
- 7 We’ll review your application and decide if we can provide financing and a mentor.
- 8 You’ll meet your mentor and complete orientation.
- 9 You’ll receive your money!
- 10 You’ll continue meeting with your mentor and attending networking events.