Updated: October 1, 2022
Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is a popular kid among the sports fans. It is one of the biggest sports channels in America, along with NBC Sports and ESPN. It covers a wide range of sports from soccer to football to baseball to basketball and everything you can think of. It also provides live streaming service for all kind of tournaments and games. Due to its wide range of capabilities, we consider it as one of the top alternatives to the Exodus addon.
In the installation guide below, we bring you step-by-step instructions on how to install Fox Sports Go addon. In this guide, we’ll also introduce some of the major categories of Fox Sports Go. Let’s get started.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
Even without your explicit consent, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is collecting and filtering your Web browser data. This means that using Kodi to stream copyrighted content might get you into legal trouble. Also, your ISP might block access to specific streams, which leads to Kodi errors, or entirely blocked and throttled streaming. This is why users of Kodi should always use a VPN to make sure their identity and privacy are protected while streaming.
TechNadu’s editorial team uses and strongly recommends ExpressVPN. This is, by far, the fastest and most reliable VPN with the power to unblock any website and service. Once activated, ExpressVPN encrypts your Web traffic and makes it anonymous – keeping it away from your ISP’s prying eyes. In fact, you will become invisible on the Web since your user logs, and your traffic history isn’t stored on any server.
Make sure your Web browsing and streaming aren’t used against you. and enjoy using Kodi without any restrictions!
Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon: The Basics
Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is a trusted name and offers a variety of services. Before we get to the installation guide, you must know that FOX Sports Go addon is only available in the USA, and to use it on international lands, one would need an American VPN server. Also, you will require a subscription of a US-based cable provider to access its content. Let’s get on with its installation procedure.
How to Install the Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon?
Since FOX Sports Go Kodi Addon is available in the Kodi’s official repository, it has a super easy path to installation. Firstly, we need to go to the addon browser and select the Kodi’s official repository. Then, locate the Fox Sports GO and install it. After the installation, you will be required to visit its website and activate your account.
Does this sound like too much work? Don’t worry. We have the entire procedure divided into steps by step instructions. Let’s go through them.
Let’s get on with our step-by-step instructions on how to install Fox Sports Go Kodi addon which we’ve grouped with the screenshots. This would make your installation easier. Let’s begin;
- Open the Kodi app on your device and click on ‘Addons’ from the home screen.
- Go to the Package Icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Install from Repository’ from the list.
- Now go to Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Select Fox Sports Go from the list of official add-ons.
- Click on the Install button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Wait for a notification saying Fox Sports Go Addon Enabled.
- To access the addon, return to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab.
Congratulations Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon is now successfully installed!
Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon: What to Expect?
This addon offers sports channel and streaming services through many networks. Once you sign in with a US-based cable provider, you can access the full run of Fox Sports Go from anywhere you install Kodi. Let’s go through the mainstreaming categories that are available on Fox Sports Go Kodi addon.
- Fifa World Cup 2018: All the live matches of Fifa World Cup 2018 are listed here. Currently, this category is what is trending on this addon. This is the very reason why users are downloading it.
- Live Now: All the matches that are LIVE and running will be linked under this category. The links get updated every other minute and are very stable when we reviewed them.
- Featured: These are the special games, like the world cup final of 2014. All these special games are featured based on their popularity and we found some really good collection in here.
- Upcoming: These are the promos and trailers of the upcoming matches. Even this category gets the consistent updates.
Fox Sports GO Kodi is undoubtedly a great way to stream sports, and since it is available on the official repository, you should add it without the second thought.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy this addon. In case you are facing an error while installing it, let us know by dropping a comment. We’ll try our best to assist you as timely as possible.
We also request you to share this installation guide with friends who might find it useful.Also, join us on our TechNadu’s Facebook page and Twitter handles for instant updates.
The post Fox Sports Go Kodi Addon: Enjoy Fifa World Cup 2018 appeared first on TechNadu.