Corpus Christie, TX Marketing Executive Search
Lead all marketing and inside sales functions for the organization. Reporting directly to the President as a key partner on the senior leadership team, direct and support the implementation of transformational changes that will drive 250% growth over the next 5 years. This marketing executive search role will have significant influence over business strategy and has ultimate responsibility for understanding the emerging needs of customers, successfully introducing innovative new products and services to the marketplace, managing the existing product portfolio, driving brand voice, awareness and specification, and supporting the pre-sale and post-sale needs of our value-added distribution partners. While “advertising” experience (website, SEO, communications, social media etc.) will be a very important aspect of this role, the ideal candidate will be “product-oriented” person who understands B2B channels.
- Gain and leverage insights on emerging customer needs, changing markets and competitive forces to influence an organizational strategy that drives competitive advantage
- Develop and execute annual marketing strategies and plans aligned with organizational strategy
- Establish and execute brand and advertising strategies to drive market-leading brand recognition, brand loyalty and product specification
- Work with sales teams on planning and maintaining rolling calendars for trade shows, architectural programs and other marketing promotions
- Direct product managers in managing the existing product portfolio and identifying new products and services that address evolving and emerging customer needs
- Lead a robust new product development process that engages the whole organization based on a cross-functional, product business team structure
- Develop and implement marketing materials for product and brand programs from concept to launch
- Source, select and manage inside and outside resources to design innovative and creative concepts aligned with target market audiences
- Conduct Voice of the Customer surveys to drive continuous improvement in Customer Experience
- Work with operations and supply chain to reduce costs and product complexity while balancing the needs of the customer
- Manage and develop a department of approximately 10 team members covering product management, inside sales, and customer/technical support
- Plan and manage a departmental budget. Estimate project costs, negotiate pricing and produce and manage spending forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (or equivalent). Master’s degree preferred
- Marketing management experience of 10 years or more; should have knowledge of customer service, manufacturing environment and sales organizations / channels, preferably in consumer durable or packaged goods
- Proven track history of product line launches and brand/ product management in B2B channels
- Experience in building products is preferred
- Must be able to coordinate with outside agencies and inside creative resources, which includes clear communication of the projects’ objectives, design and cost parameters, creative strategies and timelines. Proven ability to prioritize and communicate with customer base on delivery dates and manage expectations
- Able to work in a fast moving, dynamic organization with multiple customers
This is a full-time direct hire.
Featured Job: Chief Marketing Officer, Non-Profit – Chicago, IL
Are you a digital savvy CMO, equipped with today’s best-in-class digital marketing strategy and the ability to lead a team to execute? Our client is one of the top non-profit organizations in the US and they’re in search of their next CMO! Click here for more: Full job description.