Atlanta Marketing Executive Search Firm
The Director of Marketing Technology in this marketing executive search will be responsible for establishing the necessary processes, infrastructure, and technology platform to support the development, distribution and tracking of marketing activities. In addition, the Director of Marketing Technology will be responsible for the development and management of formalized monthly reporting for all marketing programs and KPI’s as defined, including but not limited to; leads by market area and product segment, campaigns, projects and digital related statistics and analysis. The Director of Marketing Technology will be required to work closely with marketing leadership and sales management to ensure the planning, development, execution, tracking and reporting of marketing activities within defined timelines and approved budgetary guidelines.
- Establish and maintain the necessary processes, infrastructure and tools to support the marketing team in the development, distribution, execution and tracking of corporate and product marketing activities
- Planning, development, execution, production, reporting and tracking of marketing activities in alignment with organizational strategy within defined timelines and approved budgetary guidelines
- Manage, traffic and report on marketing deliverables status and completion, as required, on a weekly, monthly quarterly and annual basis
- Management of the Corporate Marketing budget to manage and track expenses based on organizational budgets, reforecasting the budget monthly and quarterly to accrue and reforecast budget based on expenses within established budget guidelines
- Development and management of formalized monthly reporting for all marketing programs and KPI’s as defined
- Responsible for monitoring and measuring the sales lead process
- Development and management the Web presence including site structure, administration, navigation, capture tools, and other programs as required to increase the company’s web presence
- Direct the planning, development, tactical execution, and tracking of the company’s marketing databases and direct marketing programs
- Direct and monitor the use of Marketo, marketing automation platform and Salesforce.com administration, tracking and reporting, based on methodologies, workflows and objectives
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Marketing with 5+ years in marketing operations or technology management position
- BS in Marketing or related discipline. MBA preferred
- Experience in managing and directing the planning, execution, production and on-plan delivery of multiple marketing initiatives for a global organization
- Proven ability to manage, monitor, allocate and align resources to maximize marketing efficiencies with established budget and guidelines
- Excellent quantitative analytical and business skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment and have a proven ability to manage multiple direct reports and concurrent activities effectively
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to foster relationships across divisions and functions. Effective communication skills a must
- A working knowledge of Salesforce.com, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Umbraco Razor
- Domo and Marketo experience a plus
This is a full-time direct hire.
Featured Job: Chief Marketing Officer, Non-Profit – Chicago, IL
Are you a digital savvy CMO, equipped with today’s best-in-class digital marketing strategy and the ability to lead a team to execute? Our client is one of the top non-profit organizations in the US and they’re in search of their next CMO! Click here for more: Full job description.